Local Meetings/Support Groups on a Separate Page
The 2015 NAMI National Convention
Come Find Your Heart in San Francisco.
Whether you left your heart in San Francisco or you’ve never visited this beautiful city by the bay, make plans now to join us for the 2015 NAMI National Convention.
You won’t want to miss the outstanding program offerings including:
- Top-notch researchers and clinicians providing information and tools to advance and sustain recovery from mental illness
- People living with a mental illness and their families providing their own important perspectives on recovery
- The country’s keenest minds and savviest policymakers offering strategies and tactics to effectively advocate for changing the mental health system in our nation
- Abundant networking opportunities so we can learn from each other about how we can improve the lives of all people living with mental illness and their families
- Inspiration, innovation and an exhilarating four days in this wonderful city
Make your plans now to attend this life-changing event, July 6-9 in San Francisco.
The fastest & easiest way is to register online.
2015 Pre-Convention Registration Rates
|Full Registration Rates (includes closing night dinner ticket)
|Consumer Early Bird
|Day Registration Rates (does not include closing night dinner ticket)
|Consumer Day rate
Full Registration rates include the four days of convention attendance and a ticket to the closing night dinner.
These rates are for pre-convention registration only and are good through June 15, 2015. After that date, you must register onsite at a higher rate.
Member: To qualify for NAMI Member rates, you must be a current member and provide your member number or the name of your state affiliate.
Consumer: To qualify for the consumer rate, you must be an individual living with a mental illness.
Payment information: Full payment must be received with registration. Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, check and purchase orders. Purchase orders must be paid by May 1, 2015.
Transfers: You may transfer your registration to another person. You must notify us in writing of this change no later than June 15, 2015.
- See more at: http://www.nami.org/Get-Involved/NAMI-National-Convention#sthash.PgYAChOx.dp
- All cancellations must be made in writing by mail, fax, or email by June 15, 2015
- If you cancel prior to May 31, 2015, there is a $25 service fee to cover administrative costs
- If you cancel between June 1 and June 15, there is a $50 service fee to cover administrative costs
- No refunds will be processed after June 15, 2015
Individuals, companies, organizations and others can all take the pledge to learn more about mental illness, to see a person for who they are and take action on mental health issues. Take the pledge and raise awareness.
- See more at: http://www.nami.org/stigmafree#sthash.GDkJqn4c.dpuf
2020 NAMI National Convention
HAS CHANGED TO A VIRTUAL EVENT
July 15-18, 2020
The NAMI National Convention connects and inspires people looking for resources, research, support services and recovery strategies.
Theme — Together Toward Tomorrow —
Celebrate NAMI’s 40 years
of support, education and advocacy
After thoughtful deliberation, NAMI has made the difficult decision to transition NAMICon 2020 from an in-person meeting to a virtual experience. As you are aware, risks associated with large-scale live events this year remain unknown, and we are committed to the health and safety of all our attendees, staff, presenters, sponsors and exhibitors. We also recognize that many people and organizations now face tough budget decisions, especially related to travel and professional development opportunities, that may make the trip to Atlanta less feasible.
Because of these changing circumstances, we are refunding all paid registrations for the Atlanta event. Please see details below for specific information on refunds and reservations.
While we might not be able to meet in person, we’re committed to facilitating invaluable connections with peers, and we’re excited at the opportunity to deliver NAMICon remotely. A virtual platform has the potential to connect even more people within the NAMI community to information and resources needed during this critical time.
Our staff is currently working through details to support the transition to a virtual NAMICon. We will share updates via NAMI’s website and social media platforms as more details become available.
Thank you for your patience and resilience as we navigate through these uncertain times together.
Daniel H. Gillison, Jr.
Chief Executive Officer, NAMI
*Click on above link for more details