Local Meetings/Support Groups on a Separate Page
The 2015 NAMI National Convention
Come Find Your Heart in San Francisco.
Whether you left your heart in San Francisco or you’ve never visited this beautiful city by the bay, make plans now to join us for the 2015 NAMI National Convention.
You won’t want to miss the outstanding program offerings including:
- Top-notch researchers and clinicians providing information and tools to advance and sustain recovery from mental illness
- People living with a mental illness and their families providing their own important perspectives on recovery
- The country’s keenest minds and savviest policymakers offering strategies and tactics to effectively advocate for changing the mental health system in our nation
- Abundant networking opportunities so we can learn from each other about how we can improve the lives of all people living with mental illness and their families
- Inspiration, innovation and an exhilarating four days in this wonderful city
Make your plans now to attend this life-changing event, July 6-9 in San Francisco.
The fastest & easiest way is to register online.
2015 Pre-Convention Registration Rates
|Full Registration Rates (includes closing night dinner ticket)
|Consumer Early Bird
|Day Registration Rates (does not include closing night dinner ticket)
|Consumer Day rate
Full Registration rates include the four days of convention attendance and a ticket to the closing night dinner.
These rates are for pre-convention registration only and are good through June 15, 2015. After that date, you must register onsite at a higher rate.
Member: To qualify for NAMI Member rates, you must be a current member and provide your member number or the name of your state affiliate.
Consumer: To qualify for the consumer rate, you must be an individual living with a mental illness.
Payment information: Full payment must be received with registration. Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, check and purchase orders. Purchase orders must be paid by May 1, 2015.
Transfers: You may transfer your registration to another person. You must notify us in writing of this change no later than June 15, 2015.
- See more at: http://www.nami.org/Get-Involved/NAMI-National-Convention#sthash.PgYAChOx.dp
- All cancellations must be made in writing by mail, fax, or email by June 15, 2015
- If you cancel prior to May 31, 2015, there is a $25 service fee to cover administrative costs
- If you cancel between June 1 and June 15, there is a $50 service fee to cover administrative costs
- No refunds will be processed after June 15, 2015
Individuals, companies, organizations and others can all take the pledge to learn more about mental illness, to see a person for who they are and take action on mental health issues. Take the pledge and raise awareness.
- See more at: http://www.nami.org/stigmafree#sthash.GDkJqn4c.dpuf
SUNY Orange Wellness Fair
Wednesday, April 3
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Shepard Student Center, Middletown Campus
Representatives from local health and human services agencies will gather to answer questions and provide information. Coordinated by the college’s Wellness Center, the Wellness Fair is open to students, faculty, staff and community members and will emphasize wellness for the mind, body and spirit. Throughout the event, attendees may take advantage of free services including blood pressure readings, cholesterol checks, blood glucose monitoring, hearing tests and HIV Quick Tests. Health insurance information will be available, along with interactive demonstrations and other activities. Information about alcohol and substance abuse, stress and anxiety management, and smoking cessation will also be available.
2019 NAMI National Convention
will be held in
June 19 - 22, 2019!
The 2019 NAMI National Convention originally planned to be held in Atlanta, Georgia will now be held in Seattle, Washington. NAMI was notified by the hotel of their intention to cancel the convention contract. The hotel did present several other
hotel options, but none met NAMI's requirements for acceptable dates, meeting space or an Atlanta location.
Quickly, NAMI began the process of searching for a new city and hotel to host the
annual convention. During this process, the Hyatt Regency Seattle emerged as an
excellent choice. The Hyatt Regency Seattle is a beautiful, newly opened hotel. They are excited to host NAMI and welcome our attendees.
NAMI is sorry for any confusion or inconvenience this change may have caused.
Join the nation’s largest gathering of mental health advocates as we share, learn and network around important mental health issues. Click on the above link to register.
Launching at this year’s convention – NAMI’s new strategic plan! The convention’s theme, Our Movement, Our Moment captures the power and excitement of this moment as we mobilize the NAMI movement!