Local Meetings/Support Groups on a Separate Page
The 2015 NAMI National Convention
Come Find Your Heart in San Francisco.
Whether you left your heart in San Francisco or you’ve never visited this beautiful city by the bay, make plans now to join us for the 2015 NAMI National Convention.
You won’t want to miss the outstanding program offerings including:
- Top-notch researchers and clinicians providing information and tools to advance and sustain recovery from mental illness
- People living with a mental illness and their families providing their own important perspectives on recovery
- The country’s keenest minds and savviest policymakers offering strategies and tactics to effectively advocate for changing the mental health system in our nation
- Abundant networking opportunities so we can learn from each other about how we can improve the lives of all people living with mental illness and their families
- Inspiration, innovation and an exhilarating four days in this wonderful city
Make your plans now to attend this life-changing event, July 6-9 in San Francisco.
The fastest & easiest way is to register online.
2015 Pre-Convention Registration Rates
|Full Registration Rates (includes closing night dinner ticket)
|Consumer Early Bird
|Day Registration Rates (does not include closing night dinner ticket)
|Consumer Day rate
Full Registration rates include the four days of convention attendance and a ticket to the closing night dinner.
These rates are for pre-convention registration only and are good through June 15, 2015. After that date, you must register onsite at a higher rate.
Member: To qualify for NAMI Member rates, you must be a current member and provide your member number or the name of your state affiliate.
Consumer: To qualify for the consumer rate, you must be an individual living with a mental illness.
Payment information: Full payment must be received with registration. Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, check and purchase orders. Purchase orders must be paid by May 1, 2015.
Transfers: You may transfer your registration to another person. You must notify us in writing of this change no later than June 15, 2015.
- See more at: http://www.nami.org/Get-Involved/NAMI-National-Convention#sthash.PgYAChOx.dp
- All cancellations must be made in writing by mail, fax, or email by June 15, 2015
- If you cancel prior to May 31, 2015, there is a $25 service fee to cover administrative costs
- If you cancel between June 1 and June 15, there is a $50 service fee to cover administrative costs
- No refunds will be processed after June 15, 2015
Individuals, companies, organizations and others can all take the pledge to learn more about mental illness, to see a person for who they are and take action on mental health issues. Take the pledge and raise awareness.
- See more at: http://www.nami.org/stigmafree#sthash.GDkJqn4c.dpuf
SUNY Orange 26th Annual Wellness Fair
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1, 2020
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Shepard Student Center Cafeteria
on the Middletown Campus
Representatives from local health and human services agencies will gather to answer questions and provide information on a variety of topics.
Coordinated by the Wellness Center, the Wellness Fair is open to students, faculty, staff, and community members and will emphasize wellness for the mind, body, and spirit. Throughout the event, attendees may take advantage of the following free services: blood pressure readings, cholesterol checks, blood glucose monitoring, and confidential HIV Quick tests. Health insurance information will be available, along with interactive demonstrations and other activities. Information about alcohol and substance abuse, stress and anxiety management, and smoking cessation will also be available.
NAMI In Our Own Voice:
is a unique, education program developed by NAMI in which trained presenters who are in recovery from mental illness share compelling personal testimonies about their experiences of living with and dealing with the challenges posed by mental illness. Audience participation and discussion are encouraged and a brief video with a variety of stories accompanies the presentation. By broadening people's knowledge of mental illness, we replace misunderstanding, fear and judgment with insight, awareness and acceptance. This program is ideal for human resource departments, health care providers, law enforcement professionals, faith communities, educators, students or any community or civic organization. Call NAMI Orange 845-956-6264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information or to schedule a presentation at a convenient site.
Next presentation open to the public will be
Monday, May 4 from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Goshen Public Library & Historical Society
366 Main Street
Goshen, NY 10924
2020 NAMI National Convention
July 15-18, 2020
The NAMI National Convention is one of the largest community gatherings of mental health advocates in the United States. Each year, the convention connects and inspires people looking for resources, research, support services and recovery strategies.
Theme — Together Toward Tomorrow —
Celebrate NAMI’s 40 years
of support, education and advocacy